Skip to Main Content
ILLiad Status Explanation
- Awaiting Copyright Clearance: The article is being checked to see if we have to pay copyright to borrow it.
- Awaiting Request Processing: The request has not yet been processed.
- Request Sent: The item has been requested from other libraries, but has not yet been received.
- Awaiting Odyssey Processing: An article has been received electronically, but has not yet been processed by ILL staff.
- In Electronic Delivery Processing: The article has been downloaded by ILL staff. If an item remains at this status for more than a few minutes, it may be missing pages, or need editing in order to be readable.
- Delivered to Web: The PDF is available to view in ILLiad. PDFs remain in your account for 60 days after delivery, or until you delete them.
- Awaiting Post Receipt Processing: The loan (book or media) has been received but is not yet on the pickup shelf.
- Customer Notified by E-mail: The loan is available for pickup at the front desk.
- Cancelled by ILL Staff: The request has been cancelled. Check your email for a more detailed explanation,